2024 RICHMOND CRAFT SHOW
Mark your calendars:
NOVEMBER 23rd-24th, 2024
This event will be all getting into the holiday spirit. We will be looking for all handmade crafted and selected gift vendors to be a part of our event! We know this event will grow and sell out fast! Looking for all vendors that are in the craft show industry - we want YOU in the event! This is a great chance to display your creations for the attendees to get a feel of what you are all about and of course we will want them to purchase at the show to take home and share!
All items in the Handmade / Crafter Vendor Category must be original works by the vendor themselves. No manufactured items accepted. Food Vendors that produce their own products are included in this category. Food Vendors are required to obtain the proper permits from the Health Department - 540-899-4142. Dessert Vendors/Foodies - you must provide samples to the attendees at no charge but you can sell your products for them to take home!
Submit one (1) photographs of your merchandise with application and at least a 50% deposit of the booth fee.
Photos may be used in event promotion.
Participants in the Buy / Sell / Direct Sale Vendor Category may sell manufactured crafts or resale gifts (non-handmade items).
There will be a limited number of Commercial Vendors accepted.
Commercial Vendors include those that offer a service that is not a hand craft. Such are home improvement, Subscription Sign ups, etc.
All applications will be reviewed before being accepted into the show. All applications require a 50% deposit of the booth fee. The remaining balance is due on or before September 23rd, 2024 and credit card on file will be automatically charged.
Setup is scheduled for Friday, November 22nd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm . We will offer move in on Saturday morning from 7:00 am - 8:30 am. All Vendors needs to be ready by 8:30am. Show opens at 9am and goes until 5pm. Sunday, the hours will be from 10am - 4pm. There is absolutely no breaking down early. You must man your booth at all times.
Recap of Show Hours:
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
Move out will begin at 4pm until 8pm. Booth displays should be done in a professional manner and be inviting. Flat table top displays do not do well so try to do some elevations. Displays, materials and stored items must stay contained within the booth and may not block the aisles.
Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show.
All vendors need to comply with State of Virginia tax laws available online at www.tax.virginia.gov & business owners are responsible for collecting and reporting of taxes. For State Tax filing, the Fredericksburg Expo Center is located in the City of Fredericksburg.
Tables, chairs & electric are NOT included in your booth space but you can order it from the Fredericksburg Expo Center directly. Exhibitor Forms will be sent to you at a later time.
If your application is not accepted, you will be notified via email. Your credit card will not be charged.
To view sample layout: coming soon!
Space comes with 8' backdrop, 3' side rails, ID Sign
Your card will not be charged. This is a pre-registration to reserve your spot until your your application is review and approved. Once approved your payment will be processed. By completing this page, you agree that this payment information will be used to process your payment for the full amount at the proper time. Minimum of 50% is due when you are approved and the balance will be charged 30 days prior to the event.
This document constitutes your application, contract and invoice for the payment and use of exhibit space(s) for the 2024 Cheers Festivals to be held at the Henrico Sports & Events Center. The dates for the 2024 show are listed above - November 23-24th, 2024. The event organizer reserves the right to refuse an application/contract and space to any show. Spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the event organizer and the event does not guarantee that they will be in preferred location requested. The event organizer reserves the right to change the festival layout (including but not limited to aisle space) dates and hours without notice, to provide a more attractive and successful show. The event organizer reserves the right to remove/expel the above applicant without refund with cause. The event organizer has the absolute discretion to exercise these rights at any time. No space assignment will be made unless this application is accompanied with deposit and full payment prior to the event, unless Management has agreed upon other payment arrangements in writing. NO REFUNDS will be given 30 calendar days prior to each event. A $150.00 returned check service charge will be assessed for each dishonored check the bank returns. You agree to receive email correspondence from the event organizer for this and future events. If accepted, I/We agree to abide by the festival and expo center rules and regulations.
By your clicking Submit, you are in agreement to all.
All COVID-19 protocols and rules that are current at the time of our events will be observed.
1.Vendors must be in place and ready for service (30) thirty minutes prior to gate opening. If you arrive late, you MAY not be allowed to set-up and will not be issued a refund.
2. Events at the Henrico Sports & Events Center will be located indoors. Events will be held rain or shine. Address of the facility is 11000 Telegraph Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059.
3. Vendors will NOT be accepted without full payment being made prior to the event. Full payment is due 60 days prior to the event.
4. No pets are allowed on the premises unless it is a therapy dog. No outside food or drink shall be permitted.
5. Security and local Law Enforcement will be on-site.
6. Vendor employees will be admitted into the show - they must have a show badge on at all times. You must pick up your show badges when you check in at set up.
7. During show hours all vendor vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas due to high volume of foot traffic.
8. Booths must be staffed at-all-times.
9. Displays must stay assembled and product must be available until the end of the show. Please NO packing up early. Vendors who pack up early will be ineligible for all future events.
10. ALL vendors that wish to sample alcohol MUST purchase a vendor admission ticket.
11. All Vendors MUST have all permits and/or licenses for operating business in the City of Glen Allen.
12. A $150.00 returned check service charge will be assessed for each dishonored check the bank returns.
13. We reserve the right to remove/expel any applicant without refund.
14. NO REFUNDS will be given 30 calendar days prior to each event
15. All vendors (foodies and drinks) must offer a sample of their products at no charge. Alcohol vendors - you can sell by the glass at the show.